Receive assistance specific to your family! Our Resource Pack includes a one hour one-on-one coaching session PLUS nine downloadable resources.
Would you like some assistance specific to your family? Our resource pack includes one hour, one-on-one coaching session with Liz Hurst PLUS nine downloadable resources:
1. Tips for one-on-one time:
In today’s busy world it is easy to spend all our time caught up in day to day life. This resource is designed to help you carve out a space to spend some one-on-one time with your children.
2. Guide to ‘What I can control’:
This resource empowers children to understand what they can and can’t control, with some tips for how to look after themselves when things get tricky.
3. Calming Exercise:
When things get overwhelming, it’s great for children to have a quick and simple tool to draw on. This easy exercise can be used at any time when children need to calm themselves down and ‘reset’.
4. Thank You Activity:
A thank you doesn’t need to be expensive – just from the heart. This resource makes it easy to send out a little thank you.
5. Resilience Activity:
The Heart Shield helps children look for and recognise their strengths and can help them bounce back from those times when others may say or do something hurtful.
6. Homework Planning Tool:
A valuable resource for older children who are starting to bring home homework projects. Take the hassle out of homework with our planning tool.
7. Strength Tree:
Our Strength Tree is a great way to build a positive sense of self.
8. Creativity Bingo:
Foster your children’s creativity with our Creativity Bingo game.
9. Calming Down Strategy:
Help your children calm down while finding treasure.
A few things to know about our Coaching Sessions:
- Vouchers are single use and valid for three months from the date of purchase. A receipt showing the date of purchase must be presented with the voucher at the time of booking.
- Sessions may take place via Skype, FaceBook or telephone.
- Coaching is limited to personal parenting matters. Liz Hurst is not a qualified professional. Neither Liz Hurst or Cards to Connect provides personal or professional advice. Coaching is not psychological counselling, medical advice or any type of therapy, and should not be construed as such.
- All coaching services are offered in accordance with our Terms and Conditions (refer to section 30 for coaching specific conditions).